Join Our Team
Our team members are a valued part of our organization, and we are a truly family-focused company. We know there are many important factors in choosing a career, and we want to offer the best support for our employees and their families.
- Live anywhere in the United States.
- We provide contributions for health, dental, and vision benefits, as well as an employer-paid, fully-funded $25,000 life insurance policy after 90 days of employment.
- Have multiple career paths and on-the-job training.
- Receive competitive pay, commission-based pay after training, and incentive bonuses.
- We supply all personal protective equipment, tools, and vehicles for our employees.
- Must be proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to climb 300+ feet and lift 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Crew rotations consist of 10-20 consecutive days of travel with 4-10 days home.